Wednesday, April 1, 2009

what now?

things jumbled in my head.

it's 30 minutes to 9pm and my parents will be picking me up anytime soon. i'm not exactly super okay physically today. i really think i need that massage. but i'm still finishing up a report, will take about 20 minutes... hmmm... and i need that quiet time with God. can't do it later tonight though. no more privacy once i leave my sister's house where i am working alone right now...

i can't bring my laptop to the 2-day camp we're having starting tomorrow (at quezon province) because i might be commuting a bit after i get dropped off somewhere here in manila on the way back. meaning i have to finish this report tonight.

nope, i'm not a delegate. i'll be yaya to the kids. when i get back friday night, i have a rummage sale to prep for the next day (saturday). which reminds me, i haven't exactly sorted out the stuff in my closet that i should be bringing to the rummage sale. worse, i have to tag each with prices... i wonder when i could squeeze that in my sched. while in quezon perhaps...?

hmmm... which leads me to the conclusion that i might have to do everything tonight? with a 730am assembly time tomorrow... and yeah, i forgot to ask the rink office for permission to be on leave for 2 days. uh oh... riza! you're just great... sigh...


No comments: